09-18-2014, 12:15 PM   #51
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
its a location based app that ppl in China use, kinda half tinder half FB.. so u just read through other ppl's profiles and look at their pics, who are closest to u.. i guess she got it because she's an attention whore and wants ppl to check out her Instagram etc. because it's mostly ppl from China.. not even many Hk ppl

I do try to avoid over-enthusiasm.. I treat you guys like my BFFs/girlfriends so that is why I am being a retard. I (think) I don't approach her in the same way.
Well for starters, I would ditch her, and work on a new venture. I say this, because things started out sketchy, and they still are.

You can be enthusiastic, but you have to know when. Start with working on an opening line with new chicks. Look at their profiles and pictures and find something in common to spark conversation, instead of things like "Hey, my name is Grimlock".

"You know, looks are common, but what separates you from the rest?"

Lead it with a question, a question that will make them justify themselves. It won't work with everyone, but that's the whole point. Throw out the bait, once they take it, you've already got a fresh starting point.

Simple questions are good for starters, like what was your childhood like, but that leaves it open for her to explain. Don't ask questions where you can get a one word answer. "when are you leaving" "tomorrow" "oh cool" /convo.
Appreciate 0