View Single Post
      11-10-2011, 07:52 AM   #24
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
I'm sure these kids who where abused 'after' JoePa could have put a stop to it, are all glad the college is doing so well.

Seriously? Did you just fall off the turnip truck before you posted this? Legally, I still question, that with his power, he did not have a hand in the actions that took place. Morally, this guys more than just senile, he is a complete scum.

Maybe it's that I'm a father of a 12 year old son, and there is absolutely no way I can fathom someone his age being subjected to the things that happened on and off that campus.
Exactly.

...and the fucking idiot students who rioted... I don't know what to say. I thought Penn State was a little bit of a classier school than that, but I guess I was wrong.

Protecting pedophile rapists is OK as long as the football team is winning, right? What a bunch of fucking morons. Get them out of the B1G, they're making everyone they're associated with look bad.

As far as the senility argument goes, this happened a while ago. It's not like the Woody incident at all.

What a shitty thing to happen in the first place. What a SHITTIER way it's being reacted to by people who seem to think it's OK to protect pedophile rapists or make excuses as to why Joe Pa didn't have a higher obligation in this case than to just half-assedly report it. I thought the guy was better than that. I had a lot of respect for him. What a cuntbag.
Appreciate 0