View Single Post
      06-29-2014, 10:58 PM   #2
els_86
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgritti View Post
hey guys so heres the low down i have a 2008 328i e90 and im gonna start doing some mods to it.
so i was thinking bout grabbing a Euro airbox, 3 stage intake manifold, air scoops, and exhaust.
id like to know what yall think about that set up so far.
The one question i have is with all the intake stuff i dont know what kind of full exhaust system to run to get the most out the the car now im not a big fan of AA exhuast or the Bmw Pe just cuz the sound but as far as helping with performance i will revisit them.
i would like to know what some of you guys are running and what you think of running this kind of set and getting feed back. need to learn more about the e90 and how to get the most out of it (i dont wanna hear just Buy a 335 because i cant afford one right now).
Anyways let me know of what yall think i would much appreciate it guys thanks
I'm pretty sure with all that stuff you are looking at about 30 more hp. You definitely have to spend a lot of money for NA cars to get more power out of them. With those mods, I would think a tune would help make the most of them, so if you're going to do the intake/exhaust mod, a tune would definitely be worth while to maximize the new capabilities your engine will have with increase air flow and decreased back pressure.
Appreciate 0