View Single Post
      07-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #11
Takeshi
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i Cabriolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgritti View Post
so i was thinking bout grabbing a Euro airbox, 3 stage intake manifold, air scoops, and exhaust.
Add to this
-a K&N round filter for your Eurobox (although as mentioned above, the stock airbox with K&N panel filter is not bad too).
-customizable tune like AA
-delete secondary cats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgritti View Post
i dont know what kind of full exhaust system to run to get the most out the the car now im not a big fan of AA exhuast or the Bmw Pe just cuz the sound but as far as helping with performance i will revisit them.
If you're not a huge fan of the AA and PE exhaust sound and you just want the performance, get a mandrel bent catback like Dinan, Magnaflow, Borla, AFE (although AFE has some customer service issues lately). The PE piping looks pretty similar to the stock piping and is not very smooth. It just has a resonator delete and better flowing muffler. AA exhaust has smoother mandrel bent piping but is only an axleback.

Once you're done all this you'll have a pretty good N/A setup
E93 328i | Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs | 19 inch BMW Performance 269 Rims | Aero Front Lip | Yellow Fog Light Tint | Black Front Grill | K&N Drop In Filter | Charcoal Filter Delete | Cyba Air Scoops | Rev Motoring Silicone Intake Hose | Magnaflow Full Catback Exhaust | Secondary Cat Delete | BMS Powerbox Tune | BMS Downshift Blocker
Appreciate 0