View Single Post
      06-06-2023, 12:45 PM   #26
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say My Name View Post
I have the Conti DWS06+ on my 23 8C year round and love them. They grip and handle as well as the GY summers that came stock and I’ve done a few short spins and power slides with them. If I have any disappointment with them, the wet traction isn’t as good as summers, but not terrible by any means. Plus they’re so quiet and comfortable!
I had Conti DWS06+ on my 2012 WRX as my winter tires. Excellent tire, but NOTHING like the Michelin Pilot Super Sports I ran in the warmer months. No even the same ball game. I have Michelin Pilot All Season 4s as my winter tires on my M235 and they are better than the Conti DWS06+ in everything but snow, but they aren't terrible. The Michelin Pilot All Season 4s has much better overall grip and feel and are about 80% of what the Michelin Pilot 4S setup offers in terms of driving performance. The Conti DWS06+ get soft and roll quite a bit once temps go above 70 degrees.