01-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #110
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: B744

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
He's paying some of these women over a quarter of a million dollars a year... that is absolutely absurd.
that's what happens when you become an NFL journeyman and spread your fucked up seed in many different cities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
You're mad, not sure why though. Maybe because your season just ended.
i'm not mad, buddy. just saying the things everyone thinks.

Quote:
Your past superbowl wins helped you how exactly this season?

I love how people rely on their past wins and championships, but only when they are CURRENTLY playing like shit. The argument is always, "Yea, you might have beat us this season, but we won so many championships so hah." Even now, the current regular season is over, and those losses are in the past. The Cowboys might just wipe the floor with the Eagles next year, but your superbowl wins from before aren't going to make that happen...

Good argument.
predictable comeback by someone who has never drank from the victory chalice

Quote:
And how was more expected of the Cowboys this season than the Eagles? The Eagles season was the most disappointing of all NFL teams by far (statistically speaking). They had the numbers. How the hell does a team with the 3rd ranked offense and 8th ranked defense not even make it into playoffs?

For someone who claims to not really be bothered by the Eagles winning, you have a lot of hate for no real reason.
sure...a lot was expected of the eagles. they were supposed to be in the super bowl, remember? rock star thug roster that was supposed to prison ball up on the rest of the NFL. well that sure worked out. you're right that they are the most disappointing team in the NFL this year, but that does nothing to disprove my point that nobody cares about the eagles. as soon as they went into mediocrity, not a single fuck was given until they had one of those extremely outside shots at making the playoffs, which, of course, fizzled out really quickly. so i guess my question to you is the same you posed to me...how does a team with top 10 ranked offense and defense not make the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
Don't you love it when they talk about when the Eagle won the...... oh yeah. Never mind.
hahaha

Name:  EagleTrophy-1.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  24.3 KB

i will always miss mcnabb as philly QB. he was so good at losing.
Appreciate 0