09-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #29
Fooljam
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 5 series

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnspr View Post
And what if I'll get a mosconi 120.4 and a 120.2?
Best option if you'll ask me.

2channel for the sub's and the 4ch for the rest of the speakers. Good idea? 2ohm subs in this case..
And what about the inputsignals for 2 amps? Just tap them parallel of eachother?
That will work well with those 2 amps.
Only problem in my experience in that once you will have your system set up, you will soon realise you can even make it better by adding a central speaker in the dash, and if you go 6 channels only, you will then need to upgrade one amp again. Give yourself some room for later improvement. This thing is addictive.

No need for an "input signal" to get those amps to fire up, they detect the signal from the speakers.
You only need remote wire etc when you have a processor of some sort such as the MS-8 and the likes.

Personally I would do the following:

- Gladen Audio 201 BMW pack or equivalent (Jenhert etc)
- Gladen Audio 4 channels radio loom (Yes 4 especially if you have PDC)
- 2 Mosconi 120.4
- 2 Gladen 100 Coax 2 way for the rear shelf + 1 Gladen 100 Coax 2 way for the dash

- Cheery on the cake: Mosconi DSP 4to6 or 6to8 (No need to have all the speakers on the DSP processor) / Or one amp will be a Mosconi 120.4 DSP

You said you do not want DSP, but it does make a very nice difference, especially with the timing so you have this surround effect.

Your car is already coded to HIFI, which is perfect, nothing else to change.
Appreciate 0