View Single Post
      07-14-2010, 04:15 PM   #1
WheelSTO
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW

WSTO - SIMPLICITY BLUE 335i

The alluring paint of Montego Blue draws the viewer in a like a snare... It is surely a color you have to look twice at and think about. There is a small amount of blue hues that can achieve this. For Carlos J. he found the perfect color for his ZSP package BMW 335i and decided it to take it to the next step. Power was increased with a Dinan stage II software upgrade, cat-less downpipes, and Bastuck Double 90mm exhaust system to let it breathe and ensure the maximum out put from the factory turbos.

After what Carlos felt what was needed for engine upgrades. He knew that his 335i's exterior look should match up with the high performing N54 engine. So we invited him to come to our shop, and shoot some photos of his interpretation of "Simplicity Blue"

Yokohama - ADVAN Racing RS in Gun Metal with Eagle F1 245/35/19 and 275/30/19 for the rears.

Carlos knew that lightweight, and strong wheels was a necessity. He choose the Advan Racing RS, and patiently waited 3 months to get these gems. He knew the wait was worth it as soon as they arrived.
Check out the menacing concavity of Yokohama's racing wheel!

You can see the detail on Bastuck Double 90mm exhaust. Straight to business!

A much needed cool down in a parking structure. Even in the shade, the Montego blue has a brilliant effect.

Special Thanks to Carlos (CubanJJ09), Mackin Industries, A&L , and Tischer BMW

Last edited by WheelSTO; 07-14-2010 at 04:21 PM..
Appreciate 0