View Single Post
      09-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #24
(H)
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

Dear All,

Here is an update on the headcount. The following ///M pilots have indicated to join: @chudak18, @jeshie7, BIG~BLUE~BMW, @KKS53, @acedaking, @akh23456, @Elaz, @cprx7, @Johndong888, @RingMeister01, @andrE92w. That means we are exaczly a dozen as of today. That's a fun athletic group.

As mentioned earlier, with this lower number of participants, we will not have major setups organized in either Lambertville or Princeton. We will meet in Lambertville and can grab coffee at the nearby Station Inn or just gather and then start the cruise. Once we are in Princeton, we can gather on the rooftop of the garage (space guaranteed and a great opportunity to hear the variety of our exhaust systems on the way up ;-). I will make a reservation at Witherspoon Grill for lunch.

I will see if I can organize a fun detail like a photographer so that you could have professional photos taken of your vehicle. Will most more throughout the week.

If you know already that you will bring other ///M drivers, plesae let me know the additional headcount.

Excited!

(H)
Appreciate 0