View Single Post
      09-17-2013, 08:50 PM   #28
(H)
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

@chudak18, completely agree. Now since I don't own the garage (we certainly will own it that day), here is the letter that I sent to the parking superintendent of Princeton Township today:

Dear Mr. Moraski,

I hope this email finds you well. I am member of a car enthusiast site (www.bimmerpost,com) and it is my turn to organize a local meeting on Saturday, September 28, 2013. The maximum number of participants/cars will be abut 20. We first thought of having lunch at Witherspoon Grill. I then had the idea how fantastic it would be (weather permitting) to do a small barbecue on the rooftop of spring street garage. As a local resident, I park there every Saturday to attend a church choir meeting and I know that between noon and 2pm, the rooftop of the garage is always completely empty.

I would greatly appreciate if you would kindly grant us informal permission to host a small barbecue that day. I would hire a professional barbecue chef that would attend with licensed equipment for catering and I would be happy to pass on his information for your prior approval.

Looking forward to your response. If you wish, I would be more than happy to meet you at your office to further discuss the matter. Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.

Kind regards,
(H)

Last edited by (H); 09-19-2013 at 01:07 AM..
Appreciate 0