Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Metak2you View Post
People mock AMG here on the forum, but when was the last time BMW built a flagship supercar? Not to mention MB's Black Series line is a step up from BMW's M line of cars.
Our flagship car has arrived its called the BMW i8 and its a progressive take on sports cars like above in which now the novelty has worn off and become forgettable against other cars.

2015 is all about product expansion and it will also give a full sales run to the new BMW X5 and the BMW i3 which commenced sales in November and is yet to arrive in many markets. This will happen in the first half of 2014.
The year of course begins with the most important US show the NAIAS.

The new BMW 4er Cabrio also arrives to take advantage of the season change to Spring. As will the all new BMW 2er Coupe.
Spring also takes us into Geneva and the important autoshow of 2014 which will bring many firsts such as the BMW 2er Active Tourer and the BMW 4er Gran coupe.

Immediately after Geneva the Spring events continue for BMW with the unveiling of the new BMW X4 and LCi of the popular best selling BMW X3.

The alternative IAA the AMI in Leipzig will bring a BMW World Premiere or two as will the important Auto China event which takes place in Beijing will not only introduce the new models for the Chinese market but also a new concept car for further product expansion. And given previous Beijing concepts the Gran Coupe and i8 Spyder this reflects something special.

Always interesting...Villa d'este.

In the Summer we will see the new BMW M3 and M4 arrive on the market, and the LCI of the BMW 1er aswell as the new BMW 2er Cabrio.

The halo car for the BMW fleet arrives to the market with the 2014 allocation already sold. The new BMW i8.

We will also see the new BMW X6 which will take its world premiere in Moscow given that Russia is a huge market for the current X6.

On the M front we will see the introduction of two new M cars which will provide M with new "volume" models.

On the sustainable front the first of the eDrive plug in hybrid BMWs will be unveiled with the BMW X5 eDrive and 2er Active Tourer eDrive.

And a Cabrio of the BMW M4.

Of course there will be events , concepts , innovations, developments periodically throughout the year.
Not exactly a slow year expected as it is the precursor to the big news of 2015 - The all-new BMW 7er.

We will also see prototypes of the next 5er and Z4 replacement and F30 and F12/F13/F06 LCi's.

The other brands have not been forgotten with the introduction of the all-new MINI leading to expansion of a 5dr MINI before the end of the year.

Rolls-Royce's Wraith is already sold out into the first half of 2014 and the Ghost receives its mid-life refresh which coincides with the Ghost V-Specification. With the enormous power delivery of the Wraith and a price tag to match.
And the Z3 right????????????
Appreciate 0