View Single Post
      12-04-2007, 10:38 PM   #40
06alpine3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmatty View Post
How did anyone besides Belichick cheat? Brady didn't cheat. Moss didn't cheat. Welker didn't cheat. No one on the active roster cheated.

You and everyone else that says the whole organization cheated are the people who come off as douchebags, because you wear your jealousy and hatred on your sleeves with blind and idiotic hatred.
"blind and idiotic hatred", LMAO. HEY GENIUS, the team was CAUGHT cheating. Remember, they were fined and lost a 1st rd pick. You're ignorant if you actually believe the leaders on defense and offense (brady) did not know what was going on, the leaders were the ones being relayed the fucking signals from the other team. Theres a reason they didnt just fine belichick and fire the rat that was spying, they penalized the TEAM by taking away a draft pick. Keep defending them along with the rest of the bandwagon pats fans that couldnt fill a stadium 15 yrs ago, it amuses me.

I praise Kornheiser for what he said last night, he spoke what everyone else in the media believes and just wont say. They are cheaters, and people despise them. Its one thing to hate the yankees and lakers and cowboy dynasties. Yes, people hated and rooted against those teams, but people respected them because they won with INTEGRITY, something Belicheat knows nothing about.
Appreciate 0