01-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #6
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
Hahaha yea i get shit for it but i don't care. My cousin is a hardcore India fan and naturally i can't be on the same side. Who do you support?

The auctions should be crazy. Im surprised that some amazing players were let go: Gilchrist, Kallis, Gambhir, etc. I hope rajasthan don't get cheap.

My parents subscribe to indian channels through dish and they'd buy the IPL pkg, so usually id go there to watch. But apparently willow is part of that now so hopefully we can watch for 'free'. My mom is big on the ipl and that kinda helps
I'm an India fan all the way, but I've got a soft spot for SA. And Daredevils for the IPL - hoping they can finally get the whole team to click this season.

That's awesome that you can watch at home - last year I paid for Willow, which was crap but at least I could keep up and watch replays. It just kind of sucks following a sport that no one else in the US cares about - there's an Aussie bar in the city that shows IPL and WC games, but that's about it.

Off topic, but have you tracked the Vette? That thing is such a beast. I chased one on a track for 10 or so laps, really had to work hard keep pace with it!

Last edited by Echo M3; 01-06-2011 at 09:16 PM..
Appreciate 0