Thread: odd date advice
View Single Post
      08-09-2012, 04:05 PM   #19
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

I'm not a massgonist but I do play one on TV.
Pardon me while I enjoy my tea and pontificate.
Here is what you need to know.
1) Women are bat shit crazy!
2) You my good friend are over thinking this!

1) Women are bat shit crazy!
Here is the story, I've dated this woman in her early 30's twice in three years but now we are just friends with attractions for each other. This woman is educated and has a stable job and from all outward appearances appears to be of sound mind and very nice body. However her words do not match up at all with her actions. Of the years I have known her she has stated time and time again what she wants in a man. The usual lot of understanding, educated, kind, non controlling, trusting and dependable. However this woman with an MBA and a very good paying job seems to go from one controlling, uneducated, non dependable man to another and then wonders why things don't work out and why her friends after a while just shake their heads and walk away in disgust.

Case in point her last boyfriend was what best could be described as not there AKA FUCKTARD! She was rear ended in an accident which resulted in her having a massive seizure and being taken to the ICU. After repeated attempts to get her then boyfriend to come to her side she reached out to me and another one of her friends. We promptly showed up to make sure she was fine and spent the night with her at the ICU. When her boyfriend showed up a day late he threw a fit as to what I and her other friend were doing there. Apparently he was not trusting of both men and women. And her friend and I decided it was best to go thus we left.

A month later she called crying that the reason he didn’t show up was because he was with another woman that night and she broke up with him stating "I'm never going to date another.....bla bla bla."

That was 4 months ago, last night I got a call from her friend Melinda saying "Guess who Marge is with? Another fool. If I ever act like this promise you will kill me Shah?"

Sip of tea ooh that's good tea!
Albert Einstein Quote. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

So from the above is this woman who has an MBA and appears to have her life together bat shit crazy? Aaahhh.....yes!!

=>Are you depressed now? Don't be! Why?
2) You my friend are over thinking this! You have to see this as a long term rather than the short term. You see you are living battle to battle quarter to quarter like some sort of coaked up hedge fund nutter. Dating is not a short term fight, it's long term war!

Look at you! Yeah look in the mirror you sack of shit! Successful well to do well organized driving a nice car eating good food! Now think back when you were 21 were you capable of any of that? FUCK NO! You were piss ass broke looking for $5 to buy a 12 of piss beer! You my good friend have gotten better with age!

To quote the most amazing man I ever knew but have totally forgotten his name and which was recently restated by the hottest of the hot Lady Charlieze
”Men age like fine wine. They just get better with age. And women are like cut flowers, they wilt after a week.”

So she was a bitch and ate your food and accepted your hospitality. OK. So you lost 5 hours of your life and maybe a week of your life in planning.
So fucking what! Do you know what happened to her in that 7 days?
Think!

Still lost?
She got older! She got 7 days older! And in those 7 days a score of young long legged flat bellied perky boobied women turned 21 and entered her dating pool!

Still confused?
OK here it is brother, as a man your dating pool gets deeper and deeper and wider and wider while hers gets more and more narrow as her looks fade away like French bread drying overnight.

To quote the coked up hedge fund brokers "She's a diminishing investment"

Think about it! How much more money did you make in those 7 days Vs how much older she got and how many more women jumped in your dating pool?

Her is what I want you to do, look in the mirror every day and smile! You are a growing investment! You are worth more every day! Your value goes up EVERY FUCKING DAY! Are you working out!? You better be because you need to live a long healthy happy fucking life brother because GOD HIMSELF GAVE YOU A FUCKING DICK AND A DICK IS LIKE ONE OF THOSE LOTTERY'S YOU WIN WHERE YOU KEEP WINNING $1K A WEEK FOR LIFE!

So....here is the question you should ask yourself, who won the battle? And who will win the war?

Now you got that! Now go out with a friend and enjoy the day enjoy your life and if you see a girl you want to FUCK give her a shit eating grin that says "BITCH I'M TOO FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU!"

Now can i get a FUCK YEAH from all the men in this house!
Appreciate 0