View Single Post
      05-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #252
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
yes, the mavs can beat the heat. we've already done it twice this year. sure, it wasn't post season, but you guys aren't untouchable, you know? you sure seem to think this is going to be an easy cleanup. this little pompous arrogance hurts a lot worse when you lose. you guys are saying our D is slow and weak, but our 'slow and weak' D has got us here in the western conference against much more quality opponents. do i think that the heat would be in the finals if in the western conference? not for a second. we shall see, sir. you sound exactly like me in 06 and your comments are going to feel sooo good if the mavs win.
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
Appreciate 0