Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by parham2652 View Post
I'm not seriously considering the next gen M3/M4, but do not want to regret buying a car when I could have gotten the one that is more appealing to me. The E92 M3 is almost flawless in my opinion and I'm sure the next gen will be too, regardless.

I'm a bit confused about what you are saying about ED. Are you saying financially the discounts won't play that much affect unless I end up buying the car? And what do you mean about the 3 months? I don't mind waiting if thats what you are saying. My current 328 is amazing.

The main reason I was thinking ED is because the great savings (so I might as well tour Europe too, never been). That's what I was thinking. If I save less than $2k over the 3 year period on a lease, then it is not worth it too me. 14% off is a lot if that number is precise.
Just to chime in here on the ED issue ... I think you should go for it ... take in account also you save at least 1,200 Euro to rent a VW for 3 weeks (and you be driving a M3 your own if you do get one). So as they say "It's all good" you will always remember the ED as they treat you like a KIng (naturally). Also the drive along some of Europe's country roads and of course the Autobahn will always be one of your sweetest memories, I guarantee it so go for it.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0