Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyz View Post
Gay guys in college who fuck a lot are much worse... two of my gay friends at school (one is 19, other 20) can't even begin to count how many people they have slept with in just the past 4 to 5 years. They both honestly estimate somewhere between 20 and 40.

I really don't get people who fuck that much... it not only seems dangerous, but who wants to be a slut, especially when you finally settle down and then recall all the countless stupid and embarrassing things you did, like fucking 50 guys/girls. Fuck, I thought I was a slut cuz I slept with 5 people in less than 2 years, lol.
I have a friend who at the age was higher than that. We started counting one day and got to about 30 and he couldn't remember the girls names past that.

Funny thing is the vast majority of the girls would all come on to him.

Now he's been in a relationship with a 35 year old for a few years, he's 26, and has a little girl. I know he cheated on her at the beginning of the relationship, but think he stopped that pretty early on. As he expressed to me not wanting to do that to her.

His biggest problem and my belief of why he slept around is because he was never shown love from his parents growing up.
Appreciate 0