View Single Post
      12-09-2009, 11:11 AM   #173
superdave
Registered
Rep
Drives: Lotus Esprit V8 GT

Hi Guys,

This is my first time post. I have to thank you all for setting this thread up so it appears on google. I am in process of buying a BMW 530D M Sport for this company and I am glad I did a google search! Thanks for the heads up! I won't be putting my business with them after reading all the complaints.

Each time I've seen the car that meets my requirements, I ring up and it's either not arrived or it's just been sold. Even when they tell me it's coming in tomorrow, I ring next day and it's sold. Then they always try to fob me off with a car, mileage or spec I don't want. They only today told me to go on their site www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk Big mistake! I hardly ever type a website in, always click on google which auto completes for me (I'm lazy).
Well to my surprise, I see complaints in the auto complete box. SO I obviously have to read the links.
For me, it's a 500 mile round trip at least, so I would expect the car I was looking at to be there.

It's really put me off buying a 3 years old car now. In the past, I've bought a 1 or 1.5 year old car from a car supermarket over the phone and paid a deposit. Then just gone and picked it up. Never even thought there could be faults on it as I've always bought low mileage newish cars that are still in warranty. Now I have to do my homework and maybe look a bit closer to home. Can anyone recommend a reputable independant in NW?

Once again guys, you've really saved my bacon and I guess it's another point on your score sheet!

Regards,

David
Ps. Just getting the gist

It seems to me that
Big Motoring World Group selling Second hand used BMWs, BMW 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series, X3 M3 Z3 Z4 in Kent need to be SHUT DOWN for underhanded sales techniques.
Appreciate 0