View Single Post
      08-31-2023, 09:07 PM   #1
Abdul
Captain
Rep
Drives: E39 M5/E92 M3/E60 M5/F80 M3

It’s been approximately two months since we raised the core charge and that has helped tremendously with customers sending cores back quicker. But unfortunately, many people are still not sending their cores back quickly enough for us to fulfill all the new orders. Every month, our sales for TA’s are increasing. I’m atribuitng this to the fact the new VDO units are failing faster than the old gen ones. At this point, everyone pretty much knows that it’s a waste of money and time buying VDO or Genuine units. FCP Euro is also keeping us extremely busy and that’s not helping us with lead times.

Prepaid Return Labels

The lead times for the month of August has still been over a week unless someone reached out to us were in an emergency situation. I’m trying my best to to reduce this time to 2-3 days. For this to happen, I will start sending pritnted return labels (on the house) for each order. All you have to do is put your old cores back in the same box you received your shipment and stick the return label on. Hopefully, this will motivate customers to send cores back quiker.

Thanks a lot to all of you who have trusted me and have been patiently waiting for your orders. Thank you to those who privately and publicly called me out if I didn’t meet their requirements. You made me a better person and made me make the necessary changes.

Still Buying Used Units

I’m still purchasing used units. Last time I posted this, people PM’ed and I couldn’t get to everyone. This time around, you do not have to do this. If you have units, just text me the following information and don’t PM me since I do not regularly check my PM’s and this can lead to me missing your message. The business number is, (586) 207-7826.
  1. Your PayPal
  2. Your address so I can send a return label
  3. Your Email address where I can email the return label
I can purchase them for $100.00 a unit for the time being. I don’t usually pay more than $75.00 but since I need cores, I will offer this price.
Appreciate 5
VR1639.50
JDiaz16.50
akkando5869.00
askme82.00