View Single Post
      07-13-2014, 11:39 PM   #45
mil405
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G82

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoffman9 View Post
I am currently in Miami. I'm going to call around and see who has the M3 in stock. I think this is the next step - seeing the car in person (regardless of what color the dealership has). Once I observe the car maybe then I can start eliminating some of my options. I do appreciate all of your posts so far, all of you have very valid points. For the people yet to post who read this - Please keep in mind I have a "loud" blue car now in the RS4. That DOES NOT mean I wouldn't go with YMB. I am just gathering opinions. Above ANYTHING else….I want people to know when they see the vehicle from up close or far away - "Wow, that's definitely an M car."

Until I respond again on this thread - Let's hypothetically say White is the color to go with. Mineral or Alpine???? I have ruled out black (any black). While it looks very rich it's tough to keep clean (to say the least haha) and it does hide some of the lines IMO. Please keep giving me your thoughts, it is GREATLY appreciated.
Vista BMW in Coconut Creek had a MW M3 and a YMB M4 last time I was there, not sure what Braman in Miami has.
Appreciate 0