darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
This shit is getting ridiculous haha.

I'll watch cuz I live in Cleveland but does he really need to do an hour long show? If it's an hour long dagger to Cleveland's chest he better be building a 40' wall around his house complete with a moat full of great white sharks and a draw bridge cuz he's going to be hated for a damn long time around here if he leaves with an hour long fuck you cleveland.

I also like Bosh. "Well huh, I didn't know if LeBron was staying so huh I had to make the best decision for my family and me." STFU, LBJ had been trying to get you on board to come to Cleveland for weeks if not longer. Toronto had a deal in place for Bosh to make $30mil more in a sign and trade and he walked acting like he didn't know much about it which we all know is a joke.

Best quote was this, "I have nothing official from anyone," Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo said in a text message to the AP. Watch Bosh take back his words and jump ship on Miami. He'd rather suck LBJ's dick then Wade's.

The NBA is getting a little disgusting. Overpaid (insert what you want here).

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0