01-09-2013, 07:54 AM   #278
M3forMe
M3 Dreamin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 - AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
Maybe I should throw this stat out there also. The 15 win Lakers currently have, Kobe scored 30 point or less 9 times.
Maybe you should throw this stat out there. Why don't you look at his complete game and career. Championships won. Sub par players he has carried to a championship oh yeah and why don't you compare his shot attempts to Jordan.

Unfortunately haters will always be haters but the one thing you will be upset about ALWAYS. He is headed to the hall of fame and will go down as arguably one of the top 2 to ever play the game.

I could care less if he shoots 50 times and scores over 40 a night. At least someone on the team will be scoring because right now the rest of the players suck.

Hate to tell you that if Meeks, MWP, Hill and I could go on were on any other GOOD team they would be warming the bench. Outside of Pau and Howard, Kobe is surrounded by a bunch of "C" players or players that "were" good.

2013 AW/BLK - DCT, Comp/Cold/Prem
Mods - IND Beauty kit, CF Roundels, CF Splitters, AiB Angel Eyes, EAS Exhaust Tips! B&G lowering springs
Appreciate 0