02-28-2009, 06:18 PM   #72
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparoz View Post
... the tread will go on ...
All started with someone having a go at me!

Anyway, everyone choose their car for their own reason. If my wife allows me to have both, I would bought both cars! (She believe in accumulating houses instead and not cars) Both cars are amazing, but to me, I can have more fun with the 135 than the M3. In a way, I like the 135 because it is a lesser car than the M3, less capable and that's why you can feel it's abilities. Fun does not equal to absolute performance in this scenario.

I love the M car when I was driving it on the track, how it handles, etc... but on the road, it's just way too tame for me. My thoughts would always be "I wish I have time to take it to the track", and that's exactly what I was thinking when I drove it the first time. I was doing the dealer's regular circuit, and the abilities of the M3 was no way near using it up even in 2nd gear.

Can I live with a car that I know it I cannot utilized its abilities - no.
Can I live with a lesser car I can feel more fun to drive on a daily basis - absolutely!

Now, think about it, I had great fun in a mini S vert .
+1 and saving plenty of money : )

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0