View Single Post
      12-08-2023, 11:35 AM   #9
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfox View Post
The magazine didn't say what was revealed if anything, but that Toto said something and that the other team principals were concerned about the information he had, implying that Susie leaked information to Toto.
Yes I understood that.
But there's just no trace of anything regarding what was said, and I also don't think there's a trace of information coming from other team principals.
And then there was that statement of all teams simultaniously that they didn't file a complaint at the FIA....

It's all very very weird. Either nothing has happened or something has happened that they want to keep (and solve) behind close doors (that last thing is pretty normal for F1 though)

And now there was that rumour that it was all turning around in an efford to get rid of Ben Sulayem....
I sometimes wonder if Ben Sulayem is the right person to lead the FIA.
Of course the FIA is bigger than F1, but F1 is about 80% or more of it's revenue.
Ben Sulayem's roots are not in F1 but rally, and he's I think the first FIA president that's not from F1 origin.
I wonder if he plays by the F1 traditions/unwritten rules.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 12-08-2023 at 11:43 AM..
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60916.50
DrFerry6731.50