Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EzequielR View Post
I'm a saddle brown owner myself, I want to ask why? But to each their own. Good luck and someone should jump on this soon!
Honestly, Im just a huge fan of black on black, simply by preferance on the aesthetic; when I purchased this car it was the only 2010 with less than 20K miles on the lot and in great condition, so I bought it even though I wasnt "in love" with the interior, its not bad tho, def adds a really cool contrast against the black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmartinez;325to335
dude I would jump all over this!!! To bad I dont have black leather, i only have the khaki looking one but if u decide to change your mind I would love to make the trade! Im local as well.
haha, alright man, Id say the chances of me being interested in a tan interior is pretttttty slim, but I will def let you know first if that ever changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_e92
What's up man I have dakota black leather with all the options you mentioned and have actually been looking for saddle brown! Let me know if you want to make it happen
I just got an email from a local cat who has a perfect black interior on his E90 man, so Im gonna go ahead and look further into this since it wouldnt involve a long trip or anything, I will def get back at you first though if things fall through, thanks alot
Appreciate 0