08-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #41
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
... Not too sure about that, lol. In FL, you guys have some nice shiney, flat pothole free roads with no traffice that I would LOVE to take my bike on from what I've seen. With roads like that, bad drivers would simply be in my rearview mirror instead of in front of me going 15-20 MPH because NY drivers seem to have difficulty understanding the concept of "yield" and "Merge" and "signal" and "No texting" ETC, ETC

But I guess you might have to deal with some retiree's who can't see over the steering wheel and shouldn't be driving anyway, so I can understand why dealing with other drivers in FL can be frustration.
We get a lot of crazy a-holes who everything BUT drive in their cars. These people are freakin' dense. They act like they're the only ones of the road.. This lovely melting pot that is south Florida brings drivers from all over the road who apparently just started driving when they got here.
example: People will take a right turn at lighted intersection all the way across three lanes of traffic from the left turn only lane.
and they drive like they have 2 gas pedals and no windows. It's really crazy down here
Appreciate 0