View Single Post
      06-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #4
xijonix
Private
Rep
Drives: 2010 3 Series xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwells View Post
When do they flicker? It's probably the warm and cold bulb checks.

They look pretty decent for how cheap they are, only about a decent lunch for two more than the cost of GP Thunders. I've seen the more expensive options and they haven't been much brighter than the GPs so these seem like a pretty decent bang for the buck. Nice review.
Oh the flickering is almost like certain florescent lighting, however the flickering is not noticeable at all unless you park one feet away from a grey wall and stare directly at the wall which I had done, even so its barely noticeable that it doesn't bother me and anyone else wouldn't even notice it at all.

Thanks a lot, yeah honestly for the price I myself was at first not expecting much which I guess is great when they outperform your basic expectations, especially at price point. Again I'll update in terms of longevity of these bulbs in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinanm3atl View Post
When/how is it flickering? To the naked eye?
The flickering is barely noticeable it's almost like a xenon/florescent flicker, however barely noticeable, only noticeable if you park a feet away from a grey wall (which I did) and stare closely.

To be honest to you both I had forgotten the flickering had even existed, as every time I unlocked the car I stare at them, to the naked eye, it isn't noticeable.

BMW E90 LCI
Appreciate 0