503Alex
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: S30

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpasticDwarf View Post
Hey guys- I'm the owner of the car.
Just thought I'd post up and say the OP is leaving some info out. The car was decently nice overall in it's "previous" state (first photo). A friend was borrowing the car and a semi ran in to him, thus totaling the car (wrecking the front end and smashing the a-pillar and windshield). I replaced the front panels but decided to do what I didn't have the balls to do previously: rusting the whole car.

I don't expect everyone to like it, that's for sure, so no worries if you think it's totally lame. It's my car, I made it for me, so in the end I'm the only critic that I'm worried about. Thanks to those who did deliver positive feedback though.

Cars are just cars. I like to have fun with 'em. You should too.

It's just a US E28- there are countless examples out there. My car is totaled, a salvage title. I just saved it from going to the junkyard.
It's not your car, and it doesn't effect you in any way, so no need to get upset.

Dislike all you want, it means nothing to me, but just relax, because it's an '80s family sedan, and I did what I wanted to it.

And if there's any doubt as to whether I ruin every car I touch, I don't. I daily drive this:

And tinker on the weekends on this:

Anyway, keep on keepin' on. Have fun with your cars, and do whatever the hell you want with 'em!

-Mike
Awesome cars! E36 M3 with the S54 is an great idea .