View Single Post
      02-03-2015, 05:39 AM   #80
Scoff123
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI 320D M Sport

Sorry to drag up an old thread, although I'm sure a lot of people still reference this one when they get into coding! I have a E90 320D M Sport 2011 and have recently successfully coded a few things like digital speedo, instant MPG etc. I came across this thread after reading that the REST feature could be enabled if you have the ALL button (which I have). I performed the coding for this and as far as I can tell it has worked in terms of the fans circulate and the ALL button lights up when I press it after turning the car off, and it continues to run after i lock the car. I don't get any symbols up on the climate panel like i do when using the idrive function for timer air ventilation/circulation, is this normal? The car was fully up to temp and it was very cold outside, however the inside of the car didn't really feel that warm after I cam back around 20 minutes later. Do the climate settings need to be on max temp before turning the car off in order for hot air to circulate, or does that not matter? Where abouts in the engine bay is the aux water pump located so I can check that I definitely have one?
Appreciate 0