10-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #84
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
My Indian brotha! This is the internet, get some thick skin. You have to be witty in this world. Example, turn my stabs at your name into a joke or re direct it back at me in a sarcastic manner.

Yawar, when you wake up tomorrow, remember my comment on this god-forsaken internet car forum and go to starbucks and the first woman you see I don't care how ugly she is, just strike some small talk with her and end with "enjoy your day". That is your first confidence booster test and report back with how it went.

Billup and I will guide you along. I wish I could be there in person to show you how it's done. Good luck
I bolded the first thing, because that's the kind of attitude you need to have in life. Be sarcastic, the internet is great for learning this. Go around and mess with people and play off it.

Also, Starbucks is a damn honey hole for chicks. They literally go there to just drink coffee alone. All you have to do is introduce yourself and let them talk about whatever chick book they are reading. Put your hand on their boob. Maybe grab a butt cheek. See where it goes.
Appreciate 0