Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
LOL...
Just by the way we talk about basketball I guess he doesn't realize we are BASKETBALL Fans...and not just fans of our hometown teams. Why else would we compliment the Heat or any other team with clear, concise analysis if we weren't basketball fans?
Yea I guess growing up watching those Bulls teams helps you appreciate good basketball, no matter where it's played...lending you to thoughts as to why you think team x over team y beyond "I'm from here and I like my team best"...trash talking is good and fun but even in that regard he's incompetent...

Like I said before, I didn't see the Heat totally "put it together" until games 2 through 4 of the Eastern finals...even with their 4-0 run against Boston, I saw chinks I thought the Bulls could exploit, but talent and experience won out, which is exactly how I think this series against Dallas will turn out. The Heat's off-the-ball defense was very well executed, I just don't see the Mavs overcoming that 4 times. While Miami's bench is lacking, at least of late, it's deeper than Dallas'. And for my dumb, unrelated fanboy comment, Mark Cuban's a nimrod and I love seeing him lose.
Appreciate 0