Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
well i'm sorry i'm just a fan of my hometown team and not just a "basketball" fan like you experts. you are absolutely right if my team was out of the games already, i would have stopped watching as there is no point for me to keep on following if my team lost.

on previous seasons i've followed the heat all the way till they got taken out, then i stopped watching till was time for next season.
There you go again....LOL....even when you try to acknowledge a valid point you still inject sardonic insult..LOL. Anyway I am by no means an expert, but I did play basketball in H.S. and for various military teams, my sister (who I taught the starting fundamentals) played starting point guard 3 years in college, All Air Force, All Armed Forces, my father played in H.S., mother, etc, etc....grew up watching the 80/90's Bulls, Lakers, Celtics, Rockets, Trailblazers, Pistons....all great teams. Love watching the Final Four tournament (even if my team isn't in it). I love basketball and understand it....I would even coach if my job didn't take me to horrid hot-ass middle eastern countries all the time...but I can't so I watch and analyze. That said I do believe the Heat just might win the whole she-bang....will I like it...ehh...nah not really because, refer to my prior LBJ comments. Great player, but flawed and entitled psyche in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ideliver View Post
brons a quitter....youtube cav v celtics game 5 last year...Jordan would NEVER pull that shit...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
Here we go with this crap. LeBron's a quitter. LeBron can't close. LeBron's not a leader.
1. Lebron DID quit in that game.
2. That does make Lebron a quitter. Refer to my previous LBJ comments.
3. Lebron is not yet the "leader" he needs to be...at least not yet. That mantle falls to the veteran D. Wade
4. Don't ever compare Lebron to the greatest of all time MJ!
Appreciate 0