11-25-2022, 05:26 PM   #5
Melloco2201
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw m850 bmw x7 jeep wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstpolo View Post
New to this type of thing so bare with me…. I currently lease a 2020 M4CS. It was a 30,000 mile lease. I currently have 18k miles on it. It is Alpine white with CCB's. VERY good condition. The lease is up in March with an M4 Comp X on the way. (BRG Individual with everything)…. The residual on the lease is $68k, but obviously worth more than that. Dealer says they'll give me $3k upon the new car. I know I can get way more than that, but have no idea about how to go about this??? HELP!!! Would love $10k to put towards new car and feel I could get $80k for the car…..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstpolo View Post
New to this type of thing so bare with me…. I currently lease a 2020 M4CS. It was a 30,000 mile lease. I currently have 18k miles on it. It is Alpine white with CCB's. VERY good condition. The lease is up in March with an M4 Comp X on the way. (BRG Individual with everything)…. The residual on the lease is $68k, but obviously worth more than that. Dealer says they'll give me $3k upon the new car. I know I can get way more than that, but have no idea about how to go about this??? HELP!!! Would love $10k to put towards new car and feel I could get $80k for the car…..
Hi
Text me monday
201 282 7558
Appreciate 0