View Single Post
      10-26-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
ewodzien
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 3.5d

E90 LCI Bamboo Anthracite Interior Trim w/iDrive (EXTREMELY RARE IN THE USA)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 900.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest

Was $1050 PRICE LOWERED TO $900!

Hi There:

I have up for sale a complete interior trim set in Bamboo Anthracite for an E90 BMW LCI Sedan (2009-2011).

If you have a Pre-LCI car(2006-2008) all of the trim pieces will still work except for the center portion as it has cut outs for the updated iDrive controller.

THIS TRIM IS EXTREMELY RARE FOR US VEHICLES as it was not available from the factory at any trim level.

I special ordered all of the parts new from GETBMWPARTS.COM on 3/5/12. Parts were used on my 335d until I sold it on 10/22/14.

List price for these parts is over $1670, I paid $1407.23. (See receipt in photos below.)

Parts included:
  • Drivers side front door trim
  • Passengers side front door trim
  • Drivers rear door trim
  • Passengers rear door trim
  • Center console trim
  • Ashtray cover
  • Left upper dash trim (vent area)
  • Right upper dash trim (dual vent area)

Parts are in excellent, like new condition with the slight exception of the center console piece. There are two faint scratches that are highlighted in the photos. The scratches are very light and you cannot feel them. They could very easily be buffed out by a pro. You cannot see them when installed because of the position of the part in relation to the driver and passengers eye. In fact I didn't even know they were there until I took pictures of the parts and the overhead light hit them just right.

Price includes ground shipping in the continental US only. Extra cost for outside the contigous 48 states and abroad.

Payment with Cash/Cleared Check/VISA/MC/Discover only. No paypal. Add =4% for credit card fees.

Over 30 Hi-Rez detailed photos are available on my gallery. Please zoom in for maximum resolution for your inspection. I think you'll be very pleased with the condition.

Selected photos below:

Previous rides:2011 335d Jet Black / Black w/ Sport Pkg - Loaded

Last edited by ewodzien; 04-01-2015 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: Lowered Price
Appreciate 0