flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
United_States
Rep
Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacmanchriz View Post
I'm looking for a reputable member or indy shop to get valve cover replaced on n54 in the NoVA area. Torn between just getting the gasket replaced or paying for the entire assembly..

I have a 2011, 335is e93 n54. Hoping for some recommendations that won't charge ridiculously for what seems to be a 4–5-hour job. Willing to pay cash if that helps.
GT Peace in Chantilly. One of the most reliable in the area. My son brings his 2018 Porsche there, and I bring my 2007 BMW e90 MT n54 there, too.

I just had my valve cover gasket assembly replaced. Tech pointed out frayed lines, so I replaced them, as well. They are very thorough. One of the owners used to work at BMW of Sterling, where I purchased my vehicle, so I have known him for at least 15 years. They also honor BMW CCA member discounts.

They are really good people and car guys that won't BS you.

BMWCCA Member # 414198 |E90|SGM|6MT|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Blacklines|219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix FMIC|M3 Suspension|Megan Racing|GC Camber Plates/Coilovers|Eibach 440/800#|AR Catted DP|Cobb AP|StopTech Drilled/Slotted|SS Brake Lines|DWS
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
Appreciate 0