View Single Post
      08-18-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
manillaice
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i TiAg Coupe

Garage List
Smile M-Tech Body Kit for e92 (JGMODS)

I just installed the M-Tech Body Kit from jgmods.com. I'm pretty happy with how it looks after the installation.

Front Bumper:

Front Bumper was very good quality and didnt require and modifications to the bumper itself. The only modifications we needed to do was to drill holes in the right fog lap mount that is behind the lower mesh grille in order to allow air flow into oil cooler.

Side Skirts:

Side Skirts are probably my favorite part of this kit. One of the side skirts shipped perfectly. The other one required a little bit of sanding for proper fitment, but nothing too bad.

Rear Bumper:

Rear Bumper shipped in good quality. Only modification required was to drill holes for the parking sensors. One thing that kinda irked me, was i wanted the body shop to paint the bottom valance all the way black, but they missed the one little strip in the middle. But i didnt mind the look, it kinda gives some good contrast. Thoughts? should i paint that part black as well?

UPDATE: I went ahead and put a matte black vinyl strip on that section. I really like this look much better than before.

Overall, i'm extremely happy with products and how they fit on my car

Last edited by manillaice; 08-23-2012 at 05:25 PM.. Reason: Updated rear bumper photo's
Appreciate 0