View Single Post
      06-10-2013, 01:22 PM   #5
EMITTR
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 335is Coupe BSM

Garage List
Yeah, not offended and like I said - any word of mouth about something is in essence - promotion. However, not a duck here as I don't work for GP, rather an extremely satisfied customer. I bought the car used and the previous owner did not take care of it and I, not knowing, added to the imperfections in the paint and interior. Found GP on Rennlist through my brother and checked this guy out. Took my car in the following week and the results speak volumes. And I say it again...I don't work for this guy but when I find a good product I give it praise. Same thing if the product is crap. So, for those who are not skeptics - the info is here. Any questions on what I learned from GP I can pass on as I believe the more info you have - the better. I paid for it, so I will share with others who are just as fanatical about the looks of their car as I am. Info that sounds inconsequential or over the top on the surface, but has real value. For instance, when I left GP this weekend, I had at least 5 different groups of towels - each with a separate instructions for use. I don't know who makes all of them but one style is for the exterior paint (http://www.tcsgarage.com/store/TY605...IBER+TOWEL+2pk), another for the wheels, another for the glass, another for the upholstery, and another for the carpets.

As I said....OCD when it comes to keeping the car clean and pristine. So, still smelling self-promotion? Only if I tell you AT&T is better than Sprint. If I do that...guilty as charged.
'11 BSM DCT 7 Spd. 335is | RPi | aFe Magnum Flow Direct Fit | Interad DTM 10 Forged | Smoked Reflectors | Huper Optik Tint | Arkym Rear Diffuser | Cyba CF Quad Tips | iND CF CRT Rear Spoiler | COBB Protune | Turbosmart BPV | AutoCarbon CF Grills | Silver CF e-Brake | BMW CF Mirror Shrouds | M Perf. Steering Wheel v2 | KW DDC Coilovers w/WLAN | Interior Xenon LEDs | Custom 335is Accents | F/R Fenders Rolled & Pulled | New Pipes Baffle Delete

Last edited by EMITTR; 06-10-2013 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 0