E90PAT
SOFLO CODING
Slovenia
Rep
Drives: Z4M

745i Logic 7... failed! help!

Hey guys!

I drive a 2004 bmw 745i.

The other night I was going to pick up a friend, while i waited outside listeing to music, I heard a wierd cellphone interference-like static from the sound system for like a second. I freaked not knowing what it was and turned off the car. When I turned it back on, I noticed the the sound sytem no longer was produing bass nor was the center channel working. I went into iDrive to playing with the sound settings but it doesnt allow me to play with the equalizer or change the Logic 7 settings. My cd player and multi cd reader no longer works as well. Its just greyed out in the menu. couple days after that now only the right channels in the car works. This car feels like its deterioating on me!

Now im freaking out because I love my music and it sucks when I have guest in the car listening to music with the same quality as a cell phone.

So has anyone been through this? or know what it can be? I have a feelings its the silver L7 amp thats in the trunk but what does the amp have to do with the CD changer?? Solutions ideas thoughts?
Appreciate 0