View Single Post
      03-12-2023, 08:37 PM   #94
Prolix-2
Private
Rep
Drives: Volvo + Misc other Euro cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnomeChild View Post
Definitely a nice car and fantastic color but damn I would have tried hard to keep the tan. I know you said tan sports seats are rare and it's understandable going a different direction but damn, bright red/dark colors look so good with a tan interior.

I almost wish my car wasn't Space Gray and was like Sparkling Graphite to pull off the lighter interior. I know people hate tan but I had a 540i that was Lagunengrun + Tan and that's where the love affair began. Still happy with my current color combo even if a bit drab/understated but damn, a Le Mans + Tan or Saddle would be an amazing combo.

Also, nice cat!
I actually am fighting to keep tan as I do like it a lot. The R230 also has the same color combo, little darker exterior and a lighter shade for the interior.

The saddle brown would be next in line as ideal and would give the option of easier to find sport seats.

I'm also watching for something to upgrade the interior trim. I don't love the wood grain, but I don't like the bright silver either. It's a struggle to find what I want. Tan with the CF trim would be nice as that has a nice understated look to it.

The Prolix machine turns gears slowly but usually it spits something interesting out in the end.
Appreciate 0