Very Important
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi (e92)

Garage List
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by juddholland View Post
And what makes them more stupid is when they say something completely erroneous and irrational and decide to use \"IMHO.\" First, if you\'re going to offer your humble opinion, at least humble yourself to WRITE OUT THE WHOLE FUCKING PHRASE. Are we twelve?

And to be honest, if you\'re using \"IMHO\" as opposed to the whole phrase, your opinion is probably too fucking stupid to have any smidgeon of humility.

And don\'t any of you go and say I\'m hypocritical. When these idiots illuminate themselves in such a way, I can\'t help but drift into my own world where nonsensical, hyperbolic, ill-informed morons lay at the hands of natural selection.

So this thread is dedicated to the very bane of your existence, the bottom feeders, the no-turn-signalers, the creeps, the geeks, the stubborn, uneducated, foaming-at-mouths-agape. Share with us what you simply cannot stand. Venture into a world all your own, because the day is too fucking long without some room to whine, to complain, to imagine what it would be like if those with whom you\'d rather not breathe the same air could just fall of the face of this fine earth that they still think is flat. WHERE ARE YOU DARWIN? We need you.
How much did you drink today? Any less than yesterday?
Appreciate 0