05-09-2014, 01:28 PM   #36
CL 19
BMW Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everfly
The M3 is high rev engine, in order to enjoyment of the M3 more like track or car show IMO for the 135i you get most fun on local driving but in order to track the suspension components need to be upgrade. I had all M3 controls arms, sway bar, RSFB but no LSD and it handle great but LSD which really need it since i have no traction at all when i get off the corners. Lighter, more torque i would say with full suspenstion set up and LSD iur 135i will be more fun on local or track but when come to the car show we are just some plan BMW lol and 10 years from now the M will keep the value while our car is price to nothing
Totally true. Unless you are tracking your car, 135i will be enough for you since the main weakness is in our suspension. Other than value hold by M cars, our 1 series has more unique look that I don't see often compared to M3 in my area
2011 JB E82 135i - Premium pack | Value pack | Premium sound | Sport pack | M-Sport steering wheel and suspension | Blackline LCI tail | BMWP carbon spoiler | BMWP CF license frame | BMWP gloss black grilles | Meisterschaft GT w/gloss black tips | CF diffuser | CF splitters | Hyper Black Apex Arc-8 w/Potenza RE-11 | Dinan camber plates
Appreciate 0