View Single Post
      11-05-2011, 09:54 PM   #63
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ateam View Post
So the OP JUST got his new car and is already anticipating his next "upgrade"! This will make for a disapointing 3 years of driving if you really hoped for something bigger and better. That is why I never window shop because once you try something better than you do not like what you have nearly as much.

And for anyone who says their 328 is "close" to a 335 with a tune and some other small pieces have clearly never driven a 335. The numbers bmw released is 300hp but you have to be living in isolation to not know now they make closer to 330hp in stock form and I do not care about power to weight, they pull like a freight train compared to a 330i let alone a 328i with some mods.

Also whoever said the 335 weighs almost 250 pounds more is way off. They are within 70 pounds of each other. The turbo engine does not way 250 pounds more I am sorry to say.

Bottom line is stop thinking about how slow your car is and enjoy the other features such as great looks and handling.

Spoiler on your other car

I have had my car for almost a year now. Have 2 years left.

I really love my car and the power is good enough for me.

The reason I am asking is because I do not like the next gen f30 that much based off pics and if I wanted to buy my car because of that, I want to know if I can get that power.

I am not trying to be a poser or anything, so sorry if it came off like that.

It's not like I am putting a 335i badge on my car or a M3 badge.

I proudly wear my 328i badge.

Plus, coming from a 2000 Toyota Avalon to this BMW was already a huge step for me.

I am not knowledgeable about the subject, so that's why I am asking.
Appreciate 0