View Single Post
      03-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #181
fatjoez
student
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90

lol there appears to be a page 10 to this thread but I can't seem to access it.
Lets see if posting a reply helps.

edit: I guess not. page 9 it is lol.

re: RS5 vs M3 I doubt the M3 CSL will fair any better.
The RS5 trumps the normal M3 so badly not even CSL can save it..

this comment was on the money too
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamafir@autoblog
better idea. in order to really zing audi bring a new x3 to market already, or bring an actual competitor to the R8 to the market. That'd be cool. or since Audi does most of lambo's engineering, bring an actual competitor to the Murci or Gallardo to the market... yeah.. that'd be cool. Or.. I dunno, place in the top 4 at the ring, since audi and Porsche are one now and kinda dominate there. Or… compete in lemans again and win there.
Wait… wait.. marketing, nm. Keep aping audi’s bit in response, that’ll work, just like you did when you went with an identical displacement V8 for the m3.

Love BMWs, real bmws, I'd take any 5 series over any A6 in a heartbeat, but BMW's lost their way for the most part and resting on their laurels and hoping they'll make headway with marketing, meh. X6, 5 series GT, lack of an R8 competitor or real new X3, 1 series portlyness, etc etc… yeah… less mud, more back on task. Audi’s made every bit as much progress as bwm’s made none sitting on the status quo plateau they’re on (and regressing in the way of the x6 et-al).

Last edited by fatjoez; 03-01-2010 at 05:45 PM..
Appreciate 0