Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp/24 X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64-bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasevo9
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodonx
Hopefully, the realize their new strategy doesn't work.

Luxury buyers move away to other brands. Stop making excuses.

The day BMW tarnish their iconic product, we know it will go down sooner or later.

Civic has better interior than 3-series. A lot of competitors handle better than 3-series. Go back to E46 recipe.
Same thoughts here. We just bought a 2016 Civic Ex for my wife. For a lease payment of $220 a month, you get Apple Car Play, reverse camera, comfort access, projector headlights(i added hid), sunroof and it drives very well for a non german car.

I have a 2016 LCI M3 as well and wish i did not have to pay a lot of money on those features. I initially thought of getting my wife a 3 series but backout out due to this.
Got to admit, I own a 16 M3 and my next car will not be a BMW, a car that has a base 65K price that does not comes with backup camera! And now even worst for 2017 that has no maintenance included... If they are being cheap on this stuff can u imagine what the will be doing to the actual cars to save money?

That are several options out there today, and if BMW don't open their eyes even BMW fans like me will be walking away.
I'm with you. After 24 BMW's over the years, my M4 will likely be my last. I drive 30k miles a year and while I love my M4, BMW's recent changes to mileage cost, reduced residuals and reduced incentives make it such that the cost is higher than the enjoyment I receive. I ll likely get something cheaper next time and consider a non-BMW product for fun.
Appreciate 0