View Single Post
      01-27-2014, 07:46 AM   #1300
devilsadvocate
Rep
Drives: 318D

One wonders how Big Motoring World are still trading?

I have not found a single positive review that was not written by their own staff but is that because nobody ever leaves a review unless its negative? Perhaps, but I doubt it.

How many people who have had an issue have reported it to trading standards? Surely there must be enough complains to warrant an investigation from them?

Kent trading standards are part of Kent County Council so I suspect they are all tied up bondage style in red tape and meetings with nobody who is capable of making a decision so I am not surprised nothing has been done about the borderline criminals that are Big Motoring World. Having worked for KCC, the amount of over overpaid middle managers and directors who actually prevent progress is astounding yet our tax payers money is being wasted!

How do the salesman sleep at night? They literally must have no morals.
I know salesman can do ok for a living but I can't imagine they are raking it in that much that their morals completely go out of the window?

I realise that these guys buy their cars from auction in bulk but plenty of car garages buy from auctions so why are almost all the ones they sell in un-roadworthy condition? Do they buy the dregs for next to nothing and double the price with no prep work before sale? I suspect the answer is yes...

The fact these cowboys are allowed to carry on trading makes me have little faith in the Sales laws that exist in England. I know the Sale of Goods act does exist but does anybody with any authority actually enforce it?
What about the ombudsman? Surely complaints about them must have been logged with them?

It appears that despite hundreds of bad online reviews, spanning several years that Big Motoring World are continuing to rip innocent people off and rake in millions in profit.

One of the Big Motoring World employees must live near me as I often see his 520D plastered in their logos on my commute to work...
Appreciate 0