02-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #164
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Okay so I took the Endorush today like it said (1 serving-4 oz and then another serving 30 minutes after). I started my work out about 5-10 minutes after taking the first one since I don't know how long the effect would last. So about 20 or so minutes in I took the 2nd serving and really didn't feel much. I was kind of expecting like a rush of energy or getting hella pumped for the workout but didn't get it.

On the other hand, I did finish my work out this time. Before I stopped around 30-40 minutes in but actually done about 80 minutes this time (with breaks in between of course). So I don't know if that was the supplement working or not. Granted it's only the first time taking it but so far I'm on the fence. BTW, I could drink a cup of espresso and fall asleep in like an hour or two so maybe that's why I didn't feel the rush?

Strange..

To begin..

Endorush: Is to get you wired and afull of energy. IT DOES NOT GIVE YOU PUMPS FOR WORKOUTS OR REPS.

NO Explode: has some endorush energy but gives you the energy to PUMP YOUR WEIGHTS OR REPS WHICH INCREASES YOUR MUSCLES.

You cant mix both of the terms together.

Try this..

Take the Endorush while your stretching and see what happens. Stretch for 10 mins.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0