09-17-2011, 03:14 AM   #123
creaminz
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan970 View Post
how do you get all this money for your mods.
Rice harvesting went good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMT79 View Post
I didn't read through the whole thread but did you weigh the car before and after? Just curious how much weight saving that is.
Stock E90 roof weighs @ 24lbs without the sunroof. CF roof weighs at 9.8lbs. And if you factor in Sunroof...I'm guessing extra 20~30lbs weight savings or more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownForceGeo View Post
thats sick!! someone did same thing on e92 and was not expensive.. i was told it was only 1400 for the oem carbon but they only make it for e92.. like this one u lose our sunroof.. i thought about this but i like the sunroof and not tracking my car.. this car is getting better. ur mods should come close to paying of an m5 by now..baller! but not as fun modding a stock ride.. cant wait to see this ride on the track.. roll bars on yet?

looking good ...next mod gotta be m5 engine? Mike Essa engine is off his ride. dont slow down now and u gotta pass up the m3 bro
Having sunroof is awesome. I am sure I will miss it. I had choices between Full CF roof vs CF roof with sunroof opening but what's the point of going CF if the weight saving is so minimal. Rollbar isn't on yet, it just got painted and waiting for install. Looks pretty, I can tell you that
M5 motor sounds sick, maybe in the future, can't gurantee something like that but hey who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus99 View Post
Where do you track (I assume?) your car, by the way?
Never track'd my car yet. But will going to once the car is all ready. We have few nice tracks in California. I heard Thunder Hill is really fun track, it's 7 hours away from me but I will go there someday since I have few good friends live up there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3leusky View Post
Drugs lol jk got a night job who know
I make Kimchi at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzylildude View Post
Long - Ivan - Rene = BMW World Domination!
You put the wrong picture buddy.
this is more like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcemkr View Post
Contrary to popular belief, not everyone on here is a parent-funded college kid. There is this thing called work, ya know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisE92 View Post
very nice! darren's a hard worker so there's no question about where his money comes from. can't wait to see final shots with your new wheels!
Thanks buddy! Still working on my restaurant, it is just taking way longer than I expected but hopefully soon! wish me luck Can't wait to work 24/7 again. I am ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by krnboy817 View Post
koreans have few flower pot in their back yard growing what ever with money under the soil in ziplock bags.
I make Replica of US dollar bills. shhhhh just don't tell LTBMW about it, they think what I am giving them is real $$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
who cares where he got the money from or what he does this car is sick!!
Exactly. Just look at what those boys at LTBMW are capable of. I was looking at old pic of my car the other day with Long and he said "Man...I didn't know whoz car that was lol." It is a Frankenstein and I love it to death

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulBailey@ltbmw View Post
Paul!
Appreciate 0