View Single Post
      05-17-2013, 05:35 AM   #1
umichchris
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 ///M5

Project #PoisonIvy | Republic Wraps x MFEST x Hexis

Not too long ago I had my car wrapped by RWC in matte red metallic. Well since MFEST is coming up soon i wanted to go to vegas in STYLE so i decided to switch it up for the summer. Hexis USA gave me a sponsorship on the material so now the project is a GO!

the new color is Matte Green and bright as hell!

but before beginning the new project my car was in the RWC company video a short while ago, check it out.

What do you guys think about the old color vs the new color? Its not my daily driver but something to have fun in and hit car shows with...i love the new green so far. stay tuned for more updates....the car is getting changed from top to bottom. here is a list of the planned project:

Hexis Matte Apple Green Vinyl Wrap (official project sponsor)
STM Solar Transmission Management Huper Optik 60% Ceramic Tint (Official Project Sponsor)
Refinishing the DPE CS16 Concave 3 Piece wheels to Matte Anthracite Centers with Gloss Black Lip
RWC Real Carbon Fiber Side Skirts
RWC Real Carbon Fiber interior trim
Vorsteiner CF Front splitters (tentative)
Muffler Delete with custom straight pipes and exhaust tips (unless Meistershaft wants to sponsor us lol)
RWC LCI Headlight upgrade with real CF, lighted fins, T1000 glowing lens, white eyebrow mod, matte anthracite eyebrows, quad clear lens and color matched elements (look out for a separate build thread for that one lol)
Candy Chrome Blue Metallic ///M brakes, RPI Scoops, Strut Bar, and interior accents
RWC Lighted Door Handle Mod (finally gonna complete this one lol)
Real CF Roof spoiler

the car will debut at MFEST VII in a week
Appreciate 0