View Single Post
      03-16-2014, 07:07 PM   #8
Opo
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 07 335i E92 6MT (12/06 build)

Okay so I got past the group file error I was getting in my previous post. Turns out I was just being stupid and had forgotten to disable my JB4 chip before attempting to access the DSC module. Once I set it to map 0 (disabled) I was able to access the DSC module okay (with an error still...coming up..) and view more stuff.

I was even able to get the infamous air bag status check to work outlined in the NCS_DIY.pdf

Now, I am trying to reset my brake sensors using this method:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953724

when I do the final step to reset CBS FA it says values have been reset but it does not reset the brake sensors properly after all...

I have tried this method with both the v48.1 SP DATEN and v50.2 SP DATEN loaded, neither one worked.

I think it may be related to the attached error I am getting when I enter the DSC module. What is odd is the error is exactly the same whether I'm running v48.1 or v50.2.....

Is there a way to fix this, or is this not the right way to reset the brake sensors? Is there another way?

Seems crazy to me that something as simple as this is so difficult to get to work.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0