View Single Post
      06-17-2010, 06:39 AM   #34
ssummers
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 3.0

Had to miss Tuesday as I had to travel early, did 50 minutes on a stationary bike yesterday morning in the Hotel, then back to the program last night when I got home, Pure Cardio and Cardio ABS.

This program has ignited my sweat glands, I think about Insanity and a pool forms underneath me.....

I talked to a distant co-worker yesterday that is about 8-10 years older than I am, he was having issues with the program and keeping up. Made me want to remind everyone, and even though most of you are younger than I am understand you don't have to keep up with all of the exercises, and you can adapt this to low impact pretty easily. Once you have your heart rate up just simple moves will keep you there and in the zone, do as much as you can but don't be disappointed that you aren't doing 100% because you are still doing! It may take me 3 or 4 iterations of the entire program before I can do everything, but so far after 3 weeks I feel so much better, look so much better, and can't wait to keep this going.
Appreciate 0